The KEV BLUE™ welding glove sets the standard for protection for boiler making and heavy duty welding.
The Kev Blue™ is designed for extra durability with addition leather reinforcing covering the palm and thumb area. The extra reinforcing knuckle bar strip across the back of the hand protects the knuckles and offers additional abrasion protection. The highest quality leather and cotton liners and all wear seams are welted for additional protection and all seams are sewn with heat resistant aramid thread for extra durability.
- Manufactured from soft, premium, selected butt leather
- Addition leather reinforcing covering the palm and thumb area
- Extra reinforcing knuckle bar strip across the back of the hand
- Wear seams are welted for additional protection
- Sewn with heat resistant aramid thread for extra durability
- 406mm long
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks (EN 388) and AS/NZS 2161.4:1999 Occupational protective gloves – Protection against thermal risks (heat and fire) EN407
- AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 – 4244
- AS/NZS 2161.4/ EN407 - 41324X