The TigMate® Pro CR is the professionals premium welding glove choice when high cut resistance is required. The glove has been designed with Dynamax® Cut 5/TDM F material in the back of hand, palm and fingers excluding black leather fingertip sections of thumb, forefinger and middle finger to maintain high levels of sensitivity and touch. The premium materials offer a great balance between sensitivity, comfort and protection.
Features & Specifications
- Soft goatskin palm for extra sensitivity and touch
- Super soft goatskin leather fingertips for additional sensitivity when TIG Welding
- Soft goatskin back of hand and cuff for heat resistance
- Leather reinforced knuckle section, finger walls, and backs of fingers and thumb
- 360° Cut Protection - Cut 5/ TDM F highest dual standard cut resistance performance on the back of hand, palm, fingers and thumb (excluding black leather fingertip sections of thumb, forefinger and middle finger)
- Reinforced/ padded wear patch on side of the palm
- Sewn in heat-resistant Para-Aramid thread for extra durability
- Leather reinforced pull strip.
- Available in MED, LRG, XLG and 2XL
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2020 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks (EN 388) and AS/NZS 2161.4:1999 Occupational protective gloves – Protection against thermal risks (heat and fire) EN407.
- AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 – 2523FX
- AS/NZS 2161.4/ EN407 - 412244