Australia's number one Gasless (self-shielded) 'MIG' welding wire for welding without gas. PLATINUM GL-11® is the first choice of welders across Australia and beyond. Seriously smooth arc, easy-to-use, low spatter, low fume, easy de-slagging, multi-pass and all-positional. Great for mild and galvanised steels. E71T-11 classification.
200mm/4.5kg Spool 0.9mm (Part No. 2-098FM)
Features & Specifications
WHY USE WELDCLASS PLATINUM GL-11® GASLESS WIRE ?
- Rated by Thousands of Aussie Fabricators as Australia's No.1 Gasless Welding Wire
- Ultra-Smooth Arc with Minimal Spatter
- Suitable for All-Positional, Single and Multi-Pass Welds
- Vacuum Foil-Sealed Spool, for Exceptional Storage Life in All Condition
- Ideal for welding mild & galvanized (Gal) steels
- Easy to use, even on steel that is moderately rusty, dirty or painted
- Ideal for portable use - no gas required
- Ideal for outdoor or onsite use and welding in windy conditions
- Suitable for all welding positions
WHAT ELSE ?
- Premium E71T-11 Industrial Grade
- Layer wound - for smooth wire feeding and reduced spatter
- AWS Classification A5.20 E71T-11