The WeldMark® GPCR is a premium professional welders glove with TIG like dexterity and MIG like protection combined with a highly cut-resistant liner. The glove has been designed with Dynamax Cut 5/TDM F material offering full 360° Cut Protection with the highest dual-standard cut resistance performance.
The keystone thumb design provides high levels of comfort and dexterity. The premium-grade leather offers a great balance between protection and durability without compromising dexterity, comfort and protection.
Features & Specifications
- Premium soft, highly durable goatskin palm for extra sensitivity and touch
- Keystone thumb design provides high levels of comfort and dexterity
- Cow split leather cuff
- 360° Cut Protection - Cut 5/ TDM F highest dual standard cut resistance performance
- Sewn in heat-resistant Para-Aramid thread for extra durability
- Available in MED, LRG, XLG and 2XL
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2020 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks (EN 388) and AS/NZS 2161.4:1999 Occupational protective gloves – Protection against thermal risks (heat and fire) EN407.
- AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 – 2523FX
- AS/NZS 2161.4/ EN407 - 413344